Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top 10 Gluten-Free Facebook Fan Pages

Facebook is full of gluten-free groups, fan pages, and individuals. The fan pages listed below are some of the most active gluten-free pages with many fans and frequent comments. If you are looking to discuss gluten-free topics or for ideas for your own fan page, take a look at these great ones.

1. Enjoy Life Foods

2. Gluten-Free by Dr. Peter Osborne

3. The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness

4. Celiac Handbook

5. Kinnikinnick Foods

6. Live Gluten Freely by General Mills

7. Karina’s Kitchen

8. Gluten-Free Girl

9. Gluten-Free on a Shoestring

10. Gluten-Free Houston

Become a fan of the new Facebook fan page for Gluten-Free Social Media Tips!

Update: September 2010 - Live Gluten Freely is now the most popular with over 45,000 people that like it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this list! I have a new started Facebook page (Celiac in the City) and I am always looking for more resources to add to my page. Several of these were already on my page, but happy to see more to take advantage of!

Nice work!

H.Peter said...

How could I crack that list with my Blog? Any advise is welcome

Andrea said...

Hi,

Just wanted to inform you of our existence on the USA maket as well: we are the european leader in glutenfree food. Our fanpage on facebook www.facebook.com/schaerclub has more than 2100 fans, our network "schaerclub" has over 20.000 subscribed users from 113 countries. see more on http://www.schaer.com/en/club-benefits/

Thank you
Andrea

andrea.carlet@schaer.com

GF Social Media said...

Andrea - the Schar page is great! Sorry I missed it before. You make some terrific products!

Kara said...

Great list! Thanks for sharing it.

I Am Gluten Free said...

Great list! Thanks for the resources on your blog. I just started a facebook page for my blog (www.Iamglutenfreeblogspot.com) and am always looking for ways to promote it. Your info is invaluable!

Ellen

Paula said...

Great List, I welcome you to also visit CeliacCorner at http://www.celiaccorner.com and our FB page: http://www.facebook.com/CeliacCorner

Related Posts with Thumbnails